The organizing committee of ICMET-2019 invites poster presentation for engineering students/research scholar/academician/industry professional on any theme of conference. This is part of International Conference on Mechanical and Energy Technologies (ICMET-2019) being held on 7th- 8th November 2019, organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, GCET, Greater Noida, UP.
Participants are required to prepare poster as per the given guidelines available. They need to submit abstract through easy chair.
Selected papers (Extended Version of abstract) will be recommended to Applied Innovative Research (AIR) Journal
All the participants will also be provided a certificate of participation and winners will receive additional merit certificate, memento and prizes.
Registration : 15th October, 2019
(The abstract of the poster idea / theme in 30-50 words)
Guidelines for Poster Submission:
- The title should be the same as in the submitted abstract.
- The size of the poster must be 4’ (Vertical Dimension) × 3’ (Horizontal Dimension).
- Text should be readable from five feet away. Use a minimum font size of 18 points.
- Lettering for the title should be large (at least 70-point font). Use all capital letters for the title.
- Make sure that the text and the visuals are integrated. Figures should be numbered consecutively according to the order in which they are first mentioned in the text.
- Make sure that you present sufficient data to support your conclusions.
- Printing on separate small sheets and pinning together is not recommended.
- Make sure that it has a logical flow.
- Use colors, graphics, charts, and photos.
- Posters should be handed to the registration desk as early as possible.
- Use the space to attract your audience for discussion, not to present complex details of methods and results.
|Registration Fee for Poster Presentation||Rs. 2000/-|
|Last Date of Poster Submission||October 15, 2019|
|Submit the Final Version of Your Poster to||[email protected]|