International Conference on Mechanical and Energy Technologies (ICMET’2019)
Poster presentation is a poster design competition for engineering students. The Poster Competition is an opportunity for students to unleash their creativity by coming up with innovative posters.
This is part of International Conference on Mechanical and Energy Technologies (ICMET’2019) being held on 7th- 8th November 2019, organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Greater Noida, UP.
Students pursuing graduate and post-graduate degree in any discipline of engineering can participate in the event.
The candidate has to register as a listener to attend the conference ICMET’2019 as a delegate. There is no separate participation fee for this event. The participants will receive a kit containing pen, pad, folder, CD of proceedings, and working lunch, tea, snacks for two days.
All the participants will also be provided a certificate of participation and winners will receive additional merit certificate, memento and prizes.
There are attractive prizes in this event.
- 1st Prize: Rs 8,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs 3100/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs 1100/- each (two prizes)
Registration for the Conference: 20th June, 2019
(The abstract of the poster idea / theme in 30-50 words)
Rules and Regulations
- The poster can be presented by students of B. Tech. /BE /M. Tech. course of any engineering discipline.
- The poster can be presented by an individual or a team from same / different colleges.
- The title should be the same as in the submitted abstract.
- The size of the poster must be 4’ (Vertical Dimension) × 3’ (Horizontal Dimension).
- Text should be readable from five feet away. Use a minimum font size of 18 points.
- Lettering for the title should be large (at least 70-point font). Use all capital letters for the title.
- Make sure that the text and the visuals are integrated. Figures should be numbered consecutively according to the order in which they are first mentioned in the text.
- Make sure that you present sufficient data to support your conclusions.
- Printing on separate small sheets and pinning together is not recommended.
- Make sure that it has a logical flow.
- Use colors, graphics, charts, and photos.
- Posters should be handed in to the registration desk as early as possible.
- Use the space to attract your audience for discussion, not to present complex details of methods and results.
|Registration Fee for Poster Presentation||Rs. 2000/-|
|Poster Size must be||30 × 40|
|Submit the Final Version of Your Poster to||[email protected]|
|Last Date of Poster Submission||September 30, 2019|